Learning Resources Sight Word Swat
A fun way to reinforce sight words!
This easy-to-play activity is perfect for reinforcing what children have been learning during lessons ideal for family fun at home or as an end of lesson activity!
- Features 300 high frequency words from phases 2-6 of the government Letters & Sounds phonics framework
- Tricky words are highlighted for easy identification to remind children that they cant sound out these words phonetically
Friendly fly cards are colour-coded:
- Red = 200
- Orange = 32
- Purple = 24
- Green = 20
- Blue = 24
- Game play reinforces basic vocabulary skills, word reading and phonics
- Game box includes: Four plastic fly swatters, 150 double-sided flies and instructions
- Players race to be the first to cover a complete row on their game cards
- For 1 4 players
Vibrant plastic swatters measure 23cm L