Learning Resources Sight Word Bingo
Familiar game play to reinforce sight words!
Bingo! This easy-to-play game is perfect for reinforcing what children have been learning during lessons ideal for family fun at home or as an end of lesson activity!
- Colourful bingo boards have been given a new look for 2017!
Double-sided bingo game provides two levels of play:
- Recognising single sight words
- Reading sight words within captions
- Word list aligns with Phases two and three of the government Letters & Sounds phonics framework
- Tricky words are highlighted for easy identification to remind children that they cant sound out these words phonetically
- Game box includes: Spinner, four caption cards , four game cards, 36 disks and instructions
- Players race to be the first to cover a complete row on their game cards
For 2 4 players