Learning Resources GeoSafariSeaScope
Promote exploration through active play
Curious minds will love getting outside and exploring the world around them with this easy-to-use Seascope.
- The GeoSafari Seascope has been given a fresh, new look for 2017!
- Provides an introduction to using scientific equipment
- Primary learners will enjoy taking a peek underwater with this scientific scope
- Children can observe underwater worlds without even getting their head wet
- Easy-to-use underwater magnifier is ideal for use in streams, ponds, lakes and rock pools
Sturdy plastic primary science tool features:
- 5x magnification
- Built-in LED flashlight
- Attached thermometer
- LED flashlight illuminates dark waters for a clearer view
- Measures 33cm L compact and extends to 56cm
- Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included)