Learning Resources Connecting Ten-Frame Trays
Reinforce early maths skills!
These connectible trays will help primary learners visualise their maths activities as they develop a variety of mathematical skills.
- Ten-frame trays can be used to support a variety of basic numeracy skills:
- 1-to-1 correspondence
- Number patterns
- Arithmetic; additions, subtraction and multiplication
- 10 ten-frame trays
- Five five-frame trays (to create 5 x 5 arrays)
- 150 coloured disks (blue and green)
- Sturdy plastic trays are connectable via their length
Ten-frame trays measure 16cm L x 6.5cm W
Features multilingual packaging and activity guide