Learning Resources Advanced Numberline Clock
Help students boost their time-telling skills with the hands-on Advanced NumberLine Clock. Each removable hour and minute chain on this teaching time clock unfurl into a straight number line. This helps children see how a clock face is simply a circular number line. Use this clock when teaching more advanced time concepts such as intervals of time and elapsed time.
Help students understand more advanced time on a clock concepts including elapsed time and how to tell time on real world clock styles.
- The removable clock face chains unfurl into number lines so students can view these in number line or clock format.
- Use the number line clock faces to teach concepts such as intervals of time and elapsed time.
- The geared hands keep the correct relationship between hour and minute.
- The clock includes 3 different styles of analogue clock designs, which allows students to practise telling time on clock styles theyll see in the real world.
- Includes 1 Advanced NumberLine Clock and multilingual Activity Guide.
- Clock measures approximately 11.5cm in diameter. Each number line is 30cm L.
- Also available in Advanced NumberLine Clock (Set of 6), Magnetic Demonstration Advanced NumberLine Clock, and Advanced NumberLine Clock Class Set.