Learning Resources Magnetic Demonstration Rainbow Angle Circles
Magnetic Demonstration Rainbow Angle Circles equip teachers with a visual tool to teach angles and fraction concepts. This maths resource for teachers features colour-coded magnetic segments that make it easier for children to see and understand angles while youre teaching.
Magnetic Demonstration Rainbow Angle Circles help teachers demonstrate angles.
- These durable, brightly coloured mathematics learning aids help students see and understand angle concepts during maths lessons.
- Easy to use magnetic pieces cling to classroom boards.
- The brightly coloured segments correspond with other products in the Rainbow Fraction Teaching System®.
- Use on its own or to complement the Magnetic Demonstration Rainbow Angle Circles student sets.
- Set comprises 36 plastic segments.
- Circles measure 19cm in diameter.
- Includes four Getting Started activities.
- Includes multilingual guide.