Learning Resources Creative Writing Flip Chart
Inspire creative storytelling and writing!
This easy-to-us flipchart is perfect for reinforcing what children have been learning during lessons ideal for independent learning at home or as an end of lesson activity!
- Full-colour writing prompts have been given a new look for 2017!
Engaging literacy activity develops a variety of primary skills:
- Creative writing
- Speech and language
- Understanding of the story structure
- Colourful story writing chart features 15 prompts for all key elements of storytelling: Who, What, Where, When and How
- Double-sided chart features real-life photography on one side and unique phrases on the other
- Each section includes a blank card for customization
- Endless combinations encourage children to write a new story every time!
- Ideal solo and group activity
Chart measures 47cm L x 15cm H
Includes Teachers guide